- Lake Euramoo is an extinct volcanic crater lake filled with cool, clean, crystal clear water, surrounded by lush tropical highland rainforest.
- Massive blocks were thrown up as a phreatic explosion created this maar.
- The Danbulla State forest drive via Boer Pocket Road will take you along to Lake Euramoo.
- This lake is contained in a double explosion volcanic crater.
- Being one of the youngest geological features in the Atherton Tablelands, it is though to be a little older than ten thousand years old.
- Euramoo is quite a large lake, with a viewing platform looking out over the water and its surrounding environment but there is no access to the water's edge.
- There is also an interpretative sign giving you basic background information on the lake's history and present features.